Fiat debuted their Fiat 500L-Vans design concept at the Vans US Open of Surfing over this past weekend. The Vans company made their name with athletic shoes and apparel so this special Fiat 500L features design elements inspired by classic Vans products and materials. Inside, Vans logos on the instrument panel with vintage palm-patterned canvas and Vans Waffle Soles on the pedals and in storage bins reminds one of the original Vans hi-top sneakers.
Outside, Off-road LED daytime running lamps in an integrated brush guard and unique body cladding standout. The matte blue and gloss white two-tone paint is topped with a Vans checkerboard pattern, and Shoe sole waffle pattern accents for the grille, step pad and rear cladding carry on the Vans theme. A raised ride height along with 18 inch blacked out wheels gives the car a rugged appearance. A roof mounted double decker surf board carrier with basket complete the look.
You can view the Fiat 500L-Vans design concept as well as the full Fiat model line up at the Vans US Open for Surfing event going on now and running through August 3rd at Huntington Beach, California. The event is free and open to the public and can be viewed daily on the live webcast at the Vans US Open of Surfing website.
- Vans Canvas Pattern fabric with white and blue leatherette and leather accents
- Vintage Vans Logo Stickers through the years detail on instrument panel trim
- Vans waffle pattern Sole Texture on rubber surfaces and pedals
- Unique Vans Checker roof
- Matte and gloss paint with gloss black accents
- Off-road LED daytime running lamps in integrated brush guard
- Unique cladding with pronounced fenders
- Roof rack with basket and surf board double decker
- Shoe sole waffle pattern accents (grille, step pad and rear cladding)
- 18” wheels with higher ground clearance and wider track