Mopar has been steadily working on accessories for lucky owners of the new Fiat 124 Spider. They sent us an updated list of available accessories complete with part numbers and suggested retail prices. These accessories are the first wave of items for the new Spider, and we were given a heads up that there will be a performance parts release that may have a few surprises. We can hardly wait!
Make sure you bookmark the Mopar Accessory Website listed below and check with your Fiat dealer for details. Don't forget to stop by the Fiat 124 Spider Forum for a discussion on this topic.
Record Monza dual mode exhaust - part number - 82215034 - $995.00
Shift and Hand Brake Boot in Black Alcantara with Red Stiching.
- Parking Brake Boot - part number - 68307698AA - $210
- Manual Shift Boot - part number - 68307695AA - $205
- Automatic Shift Boot - part number - 68307697AA - $205
Front Windshield Pillar Bar Bezel Available in three finishes
- Gun Metal finish 68307693AA $282
- Bright Silver finish 68307692AA $314
- Piano Black 68328781AA $282
Also shown between the pillar bars is a glass windscreen which dramatically reduces wind buffting. I'm told it is a must have item for top down driving comfort.
Windscreen - part number - 68307694AA - $439.00
124 Logo Emblem, Red background, White numbers, Grille-mounted
- part number - 82215036 - $49.50
124 Logo Grille Emblem. Black background with white numbers
- part number - 82215037 - $49.50
Source and images: FCA US LLC