With lightning fast shifts, the Fiat 500 Abarth automatic is not your typical slushbox automatic
The Fiat 500X has an advanced All-Wheel-Drive system. See how it outperforms the competition.
A look at how the new Fiat 124 Spider stacks up against the original
Within its compact dimensions, the Fiat 500L has the room of a full-sized car. See how Fiat did it and the concept and goals of the design team
Watch the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Debut Video at the LA Autoshow
Everything you need to know about changing the oil on a Fiat 500 Abarth and 500 Turbo
FIAT 500, FIAT 500L, Fiat 500X AND FIAT 500 ABARTH SPECS
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
Fiat on The Snake Event Coming Soon!
The SoCal Abarth Club will be hosting a 3 day Fiat event called Fiat on the Snake on October 16 - 18, 2015. All Fiats are welcome, including new and vintage models. Each day consists of driving through the breathtaking canyons and countryside around Malibu and Los Angeles.
The event culminates at the SuperCar Sunday Car Show hosted by AutoGallery where Fiat will have the featured Marque Day section. Enthusiasts from all over the California, plus Nevada, and Arizona will attend. Accommodations have been arranged at the Good Nite Inn located in Calabasas.
Details of the event will be posted on the SoCal Abarth Club website, Facebook Page and Instagram Feed. The Fiat on the Snake promises to be a fantastic time, do not miss it!
SoCal Abarth Club website
SoCal Abarth Club Facebook Page
SoCal Abarth on Instagram
Good Nite Inn*
*Confirmation code is 137036 and mention the SoCal Abarth Club
Friday, October 16th, 2015
• Depart from Good Nite Inn, Calabasas
• In groups of 10 – 15 cars, head out into the canyons in Malibu
• Each group would leave approximately 10 minutes apart for spacing
• Stop for lunch at the Reel Inn on the PCH
• Continue drive back through the canyons above Malibu
• Check into Hotel
• Plan a dinner/meet n greet
Saturday, October 17th, 2015
• Meet at Hansen Dam
• In groups of 10 – 15 cars, head up into Angeles Crest
• Stop for lunch with lunch at the Nethercutt Car Museum
• Personalized guided tour of the Museum
• Head back to Hotel in a caravan along the 118
• Plan a dinner/evening event
Sunday, October 18th, 2015
• Meet at Hotel at 6:30am
• Drive as a group to SuperCar Sunday
Good Nite Inn
26557 Agoura Rd.
Calabasas, CA 91302
$60.00 per person
Images courtesy of SoCal Abarth Club