To celebrate the arrival of the new Fiat 500L, this past weekend Fiat kicked off a series event called the 500L Urban Surf Party. The event is a six city tour that features a “Silent DJ” party, offering live music in a unique way by Silent Frisco. The San Francisco-based technology company, Silent Frisco will provide party goers with a pair of custom-designed, festival-optimized wireless headphones so they can crank up the volume as loud as they want and not disturb their neighbors. The concept is being "scene and not heard" and is a cool way to get your groove on. While enjoying music by various DJ's from across the nation, those who attend will be able to view the original “day-in-the-life” video series showing local residents using the versatile Fiat 500L in their daily lives.
The 500L Urban Surf Party debuted last weekend in Miami and will continue to the following cities in the upcoming months: Santa Monica, San Diego, Chicago, San Francisco and New York City. Below are the dates for the event. Everyone is invited and admission is free, so don't miss out!
The Fiat 500L Surf Party summer/fall schedule also includes:
- Thurs., Aug 15 – Santa Monica, Calif. – Santa Monica Pier (208 Pier Ave; 90405)
- Sat., Aug 17 – San Diego, Calif. – Wave House (3125 Ocean Front Walk;92109)
- Sat., Aug 24 & Sun., Aug 25 – Chicago, Ill. – World Paddle Challenge, North Avenue Beach
- Sun., Sept 29 – San Francisco, Calif. – Ocean Beach
- Fri., Oct 18 – New York, N.Y. – New York Surf Film Festival