- Concorso Italiano is the largest Italian car and lifestyle show outside of Italy
- FIAT vehicle display will include both the 2012 Fiat 500 hatchback and 500 Cabrio
- FIAT Café will serve complimentary espresso, cappuccino and gelato
August 18, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - FIAT North America is proud to return to the preeminent Italian lifestyle gathering in the world, Concorso Italiano®. The annual event focuses on everything great from Italy, including cars, fashion, food and wine, in an elegant setting on the greens at the Laguna Seca Golf Ranch.
“Concorso Italiano is a unique event that brings together an amazing collection of vehicles and enthusiasts who are truly passionate about Italian design and heritage,” said Laura Soave, Head of FIAT Brand North America. “The new Fiat 500 and 500 Cabrio pay homage to this rich heritage and project it forward by delivering Italian-by-design function, value and efficiency, intelligently tailored for the North American market.”
As the presenting sponsor of this year’s event, FIAT North America will have several vehicles on display including:
- A 2012 Fiat 500 hatchback and 500 Cabrio
- A vintage 1962 Cinquecento
- A Mopar® accessorized version of the Fiat 500
Patrons to the event are invited to enjoy the FIAT Café where Fiat fans can enjoy complimentary gelato, espresso and cappuccino, served by baristas. A representative from FIAT North America will also have the honor of presenting the “Best in Show” award.
Fiat USA press release