Stop what you are doing and download this new iPad app!
Chrysler Press Release:
FIAT Brand Introduces “FIAT Source” Apple® iPad Application
- Free application now available for download from Apple® iTunes
- New FIAT Source app offers touch-based experience showcasing 2012 Fiat 500 and an interactive catalog
- Premiere Art & Design issue features galleries from four emerging artists, including an active graffiti artist, a 17-year old professional photographer, a painter and sculptor, and an illustrator
- App available for download to Apple iPad users
- Updated quarterly, FIAT Source to launch Fashion issue this fall
July 22, 2011 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - The FIAT brand, continuing to engage customers in new and innovative ways, now puts even more electronic information at their fingertips with a free, new Apple® iPad application.
The “FIAT Source” touch-based application digitally showcases the new 2012 Fiat 500 vehicle line and is free to the public to download to their iPad device from iTunes. The premiere Art & Design issue features a gallery installment of four talented emerging artists that, like the FIAT brand, celebrate modern art, technology and design revival.
“The FIAT brand is dedicated to providing customers a unique, personalized brand experience, and the FIAT Source application is a modern way to do just that,” said Laura Soave, Head of FIAT Brand North America. “The FIAT Source app is another example of how we are better connecting with our Fiat 500 owners and fans, responding to their needs and interests and growing our relationship with them.”
FIAT Source Application FeaturesThis new FIAT brand information app will include an interactive 2012 Fiat 500 vehicle catalog that displays detailed 360-degree images, colorizer, videos and product information, as well as an accessories customization function.
Designed to stay fresh, FIAT Source will feature additional chapters, new consumer lifestyle stories and iPad-specific interaction – such as a historical design timeline of the iconic Fiat 500 vehicle. Scheduled to renew quarterly, FIAT Source issues will include music, entertainment, fashion, travel and art. With unique wallpaper and personal sketch downloads, the app creates an iPad studio of engaging customized content that is exclusive to the FIAT brand experience.
Summer 2011 Issue: Art & DesignContinuing the FIAT Brand’s tie to artistic expression, the premiere FIAT Source issue highlights four emerging artists who create their work in uniquely different ways, including:
- A Detroit-based graffiti artist and community member who started painting the streets when graffiti was nowhere to be found in the city. He has worked on many events with the FIAT Brand
- A 17-year-old professional photographer who started her professional career in middle school. She also captured the 2012 Fiat 500 catalog’s lifestyle images
- An emerging artist whose style has evolved from animation study, to line drawing, to computer scanning and illustration, to painting and sculpture. He was also the first artist to paint the Fiat 500 art car at the Motor Village of LA Studio grand opening
- A member of Public School, an Austin-based collective comprised of designers, illustrators, and photographers – this artist prefers an ink pen and paper for sketching and has used his talents on one of the FIAT art cars
Source: Chrysler Media